… for Random Weirdness
Tip #973: Frame.io Announces Big Updates
Update feature faster file transfers, better FCP X integration and more security.
Last week, Frame.io announced a new version and several new features, along with updated support for Final Cut Pro X 10.4.9, released the same day. These new features include:
- Version 3.7 – focused on speed, precision and security
- The Frame.io Transfer app
- Improvements to the Final Cut Pro X workflow extension
- The ability to display HDR media during playback on iOS devices
- Improved iOS player controls
- Improved Admin controls for enterprise accounts
Quoting from the Frame.io press release:
Frame.io Transfer provides more customizable control over how users move creative assets. The control center for effortlessly moving creative assets, Transfer now lets users upload and download large files, entire folders—or entire projects—effortlessly, with a single click. Use Transfer to monitor progress updates, prioritize transfer job order, and configure bandwidth for even more flexibility.
Here’s a news article from my website that describes the update in more detail.
Please rate the helpfulness of this tip.
Click on a star to rate it!