… for Visual Effects
Tip #1007: Maxon Announces New Software
Maxon One: Cinema 4D, Red Giant, RedShift all on one subscription.
Last week, Maxon announced the availability of Cinema 4D Release 23 (R23). The next generation of Maxon’s professional 3D software delivers powerful enhancements to its animation and UV workflows, character animation toolset, and the inclusion of Magic Bullet Looks technology.
R23 Feature Highlights
- New Character Animation Tools: Includes new Character Solver and Delta Mush workflows as well as a new Pose Manager and Toon/Face Rigs.
- Animation Workflow: Better Keyframing, Filters for the Timeline and Attributes Manager, and more.
- UV Workflows: All the powerful UV editing capabilities introduced in Cinema 4D S22 (the subscription-only upgrade) plus new tools geared toward UV workflows for hard-surface models.
- Magic Bullet Looks Integration: Easily apply one of over 200 preset film looks, import LUTs, or work with individual tools for color correction, film grain, chromatic aberration and much more.
- Scene Nodes: Scene Nodes allows users to explore massive Distributions and Procedural Modeling in advance of the further Cinema 4D core engine development for optimal creativity and experimentation.
R23 will be available on September 9th for subscription holders and will be available as an upgrade for perpetual license holders.
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
The big news is that Maxon also announced Maxon One, their new subscription offering that provides Cinema 4D, Redshift for C4D and Red Giant Complete all for one low price.
- Cinema 4D subscription: $59.92/month (billed annually)
- Maxon One subscription: #99.92/month (billed annually)
Here are the links: