… for Apple Motion
Tip #1045: Bug Fixes in Two Recent Updates
The Motion update is free and available in the Mac App Store.
Two recent updates to Motion 5 fixed a lot of bugs. Here’s what’s fixed in these two updates.
- Fixes an issue in which XAVC media from the Sony PXW-FX9 camera is not recognized.
In addition to adding 3D Objects and the new Stroke filter, this Motion update:
- Adds square and vertical presets to the Display Aspect Ratio Snapshots in the Project Inspector.
- Fixes an issue that prevented image masks from responding to opacity changes made to a source object.
- Improves performance when working with particle emitters.
- Fixes an issue with the Align To behavior and scrolling text.
- Fixes a stability issue after switching to Cinema Layout.
- Fixes a stability issue during playback with Dynamics turned on in the Advanced Pane of the Shape Inspector.
- Fixes an issue in which still images might be exported with the incorrect color space.
- Fixes an issue in which the Spirals Generator rendered incorrectly.
Please rate the helpfulness of this tip.
Click on a star to rate it!