… for Random Weirdness
Tip #1062: Accusonus Releases ERA 5
Easy-to-use, high-power audio tools for all NLEs.
Accusonus, a well-respected name in audio repair, just released ERA 5.
This bundle “features incredible new tools and the biggest engine update yet, delivering staggering quality with the most intuitive workflow for creators. Innovative solutions empower you to fix even more audio issues than before, saving time in editing and enhancing your sound.” (Accusonus blog)
New tools include:
- Voice AutoEQ. This automatically adjust its parameters to provide you with a great baseline of good sounding EQ for the human voice, which you can adjust to taste afterwards.
- Voice Deepener. This creates a voice recording that is able to allure, convince and hook everyone! Just select the voice deepening amount that sounds right to you and let it do its magic.
- Audio Cleanup Assistant. This features presets for podcasting, vlogging, interviews, audiobooks and all sorts of content creation. And if you often have to deal with audio that has been recorded in the same conditions again and again, you can always save and recall your own presets.
- Noise Remover Pro. RA Noise Remover Pro has up to 6 spectral processing bands. By applying a different amount of processing to each band, you can further tune the algorithm performance on your particular source material. Save dialogue tracks which cannot be recorded again, remove unwanted elements with astonishing precision, and enjoy the ultimate control over your recordings.
- Reverb Remover Pro. Ggt tailored reverberation reduction on key frequency ranges. Each band has been fine tuned to work optimally in its range, while the complexity is managed automatically behind the scenes. Reverb reduction is one of the most demanding post production processes.
And several more. The software is available by subscription.
Download a free trial here.
They don’t promote it, but the new De-reverb filter in Adobe Premiere is actually technology licensed from Accusonus.
Please rate the helpfulness of this tip.
Click on a star to rate it!