… for Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Tip #1136: New Features in Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe continues to expand its color management for HDR media.
With the October, 2020, update, Premiere Pro adds several new features – most revolving around color management. Here’s the list.
- Color Management of ARRI ProRes. Color management for ARRI ProRes formats with embedded LUTs streamlines the workflow in Premiere Pro. For HDR productions, you can switch out Rec. 709 LUTs and replace them with HLG LUTs
- Rec. 2100 PQ now supported for HDR workflows
- ProRes RAW import now supported on Windows for Intel and AMD GPUs.
- ProRes RAW to Log color space conversion.
- Improved playback for H.264 and HEVC files using hardware decoding on Windows for Premiere and After Effects.
- Faster audio pre-roll playback.
Here’s a link to the details.