… for Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Tip #1179: Double-click & Mouse Tricks
Double-clicking is a cool way to change the interface.
Hidden in Adobe Premiere are some interesting double-click mouse tricks. Here’s what I’ve discovered so far.
NOTE: I’m using the Premiere Nov. 2020 update. I have no idea how long these have been in the software.
Double-click mouse tricks:
- Double-click the header – where “Learning” and “Assembly” are located – to hide it. Single-click the small space that remains to get them to reappear.
- Drag the small vertical line between the workspace names at the top and the right chevron arrow to expand or collapse the space for workspace names.
- Click the small House icon in the top left corner to return to the Home screen (duh… took me forever to try this).
- Double-click the top of the Program Monitor to bring it full-screen. Double-click in the same place to put it back.
- Actually, double-click the top of ANY panel to expand it to full-screen.
NOTE: This last double-click is the same as pressing the tilde key – except you don’t need to worry about where your cursor is located.
These are some very cool time-savers. Share ones you’ve discovered in the comments, below.