… for Codecs & Media
Tip #1760: Creating Video After Lockdown
The future of media work looks increasingly hybrid.
IPV, developers of media asset management software, recently published a free report on how the media industry returns to work.
While the world is slowly getting back to normal, the way we work may be forever altered. In a recent study, Gartner said that 95% of the companies’ they surveyed are planning to stick to a hybrid work model for years to come.
Not only are employees asking for it, but it also saves companies’ money on overhead costs. This free report shows how video and creative teams moved to remote/hybrid work, and how you can stay that way long term, keeping your creatives happy whilst saving money.
This free report covers issues such as:
- Home internet speeds, slowing down video editing processes.
- Limited access to media files and footage from outside networks.
- Poorly organized and unsearchable video file archives.
- Creative slumps resulting from not being able to meet in-person or work physically together.
- Security concerns and permission controls for files and media.
At its core, this report is about the role of media asset management (MAM) in changing video production workflows. After all, the right MAM tool can improve:
- How archive material is accessed
- How collaboration occurs
- The type of metadata that can be generated
- How teams review in-progress and completed material.
So, in looking at MAM tools, we will reveal how secure, cloud-based, multi-user collaboration is not only possible but actually relatively simple. We also take it all one step further — setting out a strategic vision for the very bright future of video production.
Subjects covered include:
- Sports Broadcasting
- Higher Education
- And planning for the future
Here’s the link – the report is free and requires no login.