… for Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Tip #685: Troubleshoot Premiere Pro Issues
Here are ideas you can try to keep your system running smoothly.
This tip originally appeared as an Adobe Support article. This is an excerpt.
Having problems with Premiere Pro? The trouble-shooting guide linked above has tips on the following issues:
- Why is my rendering slow?
- Why doesn’t my timeline show any video preview?
- Why am I getting choppy playback and poor performance?
- What can I do to optimize the playback performance?
- Checking for issues with applied effects
- Checking for issues with plug-ins
- What can I do if I think my hardware setup is not optimal?
- Why does my audio playback keep getting stuck?
- How do I get better performance with h.264/h.265 media?
Here are more tips on how to optimize your system for video editing with Premiere Pro and After Effects.
Please rate the helpfulness of this tip.
Click on a star to rate it!