… for Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Tip #771: Add Keyboard Shortcuts for Marker Colors
These shortcuts can add new markers or change existing ones.
A new feature in the May, 2020, update for Premiere is the ability to add keyboard shortcuts for marker colors. This means that we can easily color-code new or existing markers to help us organize our projects.
However, by default, these keyboard shortcuts are not assigned. Here’s how to enable them.
- Open the Keyboard Shortcuts panel.
- Search for “marker”
- Scroll down to the Title section.
- Add keyboard shortcuts for the colors you want to use.
- Add [color] Marker. Changes the marker color and adds a marker with that color at the position of the timeline.
- Set [color] Marker. Changes the marker color of an existing – and selected – marker.
Please rate the helpfulness of this tip.
Click on a star to rate it!