… for Random Weirdness
Tip #898: Top Ten Single Take Music Videos
One take means much more pressure on production – but the results are worth it.
The folks at MotionArray have compiled the Top Ten One-Take Music Videos. Because, why not? This article first appeared in MotionArray.com. This is an excerpt.
We often focus on the art of editing, but what about the art of not editing? What we mean here, is the very tricky art of directing and shooting a scene in a single take. And in this case, we’re taking a look at some of our favorite single take music videos.
Here’s their list. The link at the top provides more details and a link to each video. Enjoy debating your own top ten.
- Lucas – Lucas with the Lid Off
- Feist – 1, 2, 3, 4
- Cibo Matto – Sugar Water
- Interpol – No I in Threesome
- Gary Jules – Mad World
- OK GO – The Writing’s On The Wall
- Bat For Lashes – What’s A Girl To Do
- Weezer – Undone, The Sweater Song
- Sia – Chandelier (One Take Version)
- OK GO – Upside Down & Inside Out